Empire Quay House Condos
Empire Quay House Condos is one of the most luxurious condominium projects undertaken by the reputable builder Empire Communities. Located in 162 Queens Quay East, Toronto, this plush residential development exemplifies luxury living among well-chosen aesthetics. As part of Empire Quay House, there are about 475 thoughtfully planned sprawling condominium units that are spread across 20 stories.
Empire Quay House Condos Designed to perfection, these are part of the premium Waterfront Communities in the East Bayfront community of Toronto. It also provides easy accessibility to different social amenities like hospitals, schools, parks, beaches, and the beautiful Lake Ontario.
Endowed with amenities that are best in class, every condo unit has been designed to offer the perfect balance of open areas and enclosed spaces. Its striking architecture and world-class comforts will beautifully blend with your lifestyle so that you can cherish every moment that you spend here.
Empire Quay House Condos Building Highlights
- Developer: Empire Communities is among North America’s most well-known community developers with a track record of more than 25 years.
- Location: Empire Quay House Condos is strategically located, off the Gardiner Expressway, in the eastern side of Jarvis Street. It is very close to Toronto’s financial district and lies in the upcoming area of East Bayfront.
- Transportation: Union Station is at a walkable distance from here, while Billy Bishop Airport is also located in close proximity.
- Building: Currently in its pre-construction phase, Empire Quay House Condos will comprise of 475 condo units across 20 floors, with retail space at the ground floor. The 3 rd to 11 th floors of the building will be designed in a C-shaped structure, whereas 12 th -floor upwards it will be L-shaped. There will be 342 1-Bedroom units, 69 2-bedroom condos, and 49 3-bedroom units.
- Parking: A 4-level underground parking lot with 210 parking spaces will be available. There would also be parking zones for bicycles and paid commercial parking spaces.
Empire Quay House Condos Area Amenities
- Walkscore – Empire Quay House Condos has a walk score of 90 out of 100, which makes it a great place for the walkers.
- Easy commute – Empire Quay House Condos enjoys a remarkable position that offers quick access to different transit options. Union Station and the Billy Bishop Airport are at a walking distance from this Condos.
- Lakeside – Lake Ontario, at a walking distance, is a fantastic leisure spot for all.
- Recreation – The area is surrounded by parks, sprawling gardens and pristine beaches like Sugar Beach, Sculpture Gardens, Berczy Park and St. James Park.
- Education – Adjacent to Empire Quay House Condos is a George Brown College campus. George Brown Waterfront campus is expanding to include an exciting new facility in the Daniels Waterfront building which will have 103,000 square feet of space for students learning. Approximately 1,800 students will be trained at this new facility each year. Other reputed schools and learning centers for kids are also easily reachable from here.
- Fashion District
- St. Lawrence Market
- The Rogers Centre
- Entertainment District
- Distillery Historic District
- Scotiabank Arena
- Sculpture Gardens
- St. Michael Catholic School
- Downtown Alternative School
- George Brown College
- Canadian College of Online Training
- Wave Health Clinics
- WellOne Medical Centre
- P3 Health
Transit ScoreWorld-class public transportation100
Walker's ParadiseDaily errands do not require a car90
Empire Quay House Condos - PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
- Project Name: Empire Quay House Condos
- Building Type: Condos
- Architects: Kirkor Architects Planners
- Address: 162 Queens Quay East, Toronto
- Developer Name: Empire Communities
- No. of Storey: 21 Storey
- Unit: 460
- Project Completion: TBA - Pre-Construction